Thursday, September 9, 2021

Taped hands!



Sir said I needed training with my custom made huge ballgag again. But I keep taking it off because it is so wide. Now he has taped my hands! Yes, you read that correctly: he taped my hands. It looks very extreme, and a bit scary… without my fingers. Sir was just laughing at me, because I tried taking off my gag and I couldn't. I could not even use my phone (actually, I can't even unlock my phone with my face because it doesn't recognize me with this huge gag!). Then he gave me a pair of (safetey) scissors to try and cut the tape off. But I couldn't do it!! So frustrating!
Conquering a hard phallus with her mouth and tender hands, spreading long legs and getting twat banged. None. None. None. None.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 477.6 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hospitality Gosteprimstvo

Release Year: 2020 Genres: 3D , All sex Video language: English Sexy wife hardcore fucked older man in kitchen and inter racial ...